The United States of America is one of the most diversified countries in the world. Since it is so big, it has diversity and that makes Americans different from each other. Below you find a list of 16 rare facts about the USA you need to know!
1. Every hour in the United States, at least 1 person is killed by a drunk driver.
2. If you are not in any debt, having 10 Dollars in your pocket makes you wealthier than 25% of Americans.
3. Almost 7 percent of Americans claim they don’t take bath at all.
4. 1/8th of all Americans have been employed by McDonald’s.
5. An Average US Citizen eats 35 tons of food in their lifetime.
6. 1 in every 5 deaths in USA is caused by Smoking.
7. Passive Smoking kills nearly 34000 people in USA every year.
9. An Average American consumes as many resources as 32 people in Kenya.
10. Collectively, Americans eat 100 pounds of chocolate every second.
11. A quarter of all the 9 million people in Prison are in the United States.
12. Almost 2/3rd of US Prison inmates can’t read.
13. More than 100,000 people in the US get a speeding ticket every day.
14. 1 in every 25 teenagers in the US has attempted suicide.
15. Every Hour, USA witnesses 100 divorces.