Internet can be a hazardous place, a place where you spoil yourself to an unimaginable extent but not if you know all the right websites. Here are 10 suggestions for what you should on the internet when you are free, these websites are really productive and will add value to your life:
1. Become a Coder: You can learn coding for free at Code Academy. There are many interactive lessons that they offer in several computer languages.
2. Learn to perfectly Retouch: With GIMP, you can become really good at retouching as they offer free photo manipulating software.
3. Become An Avid Reader: With tons of classic books at the collection at Project Gutenberg, you will never run out of great books around you. Also, organize your eBooks using Calibre.
4. Become a Multilingual Person: If mastering many different languages is one of your dreams or just something you want to achieve, you can fulfil that using Duolingo. At Duolingo, they offer you to learn Spanish, Italian, German, French and Portuguese.
5. Learn Just about Anything: Just like you can learn coding at Code Academy, you can join many other free online courses at Khan Academy or Coursera. They have courses for just about anything, well almost anything.
6. Help the needy: FreeRice is a website where you need to give a little Vocabulary Test and for every correct answer, 10 grains of rice to someone who needs it the most.
7. Find Cheap Medicines: At GoodRx, you can find discount coupons for Medicines and buy at the lowest possible price.